Look up! Not at the ceiling, at the top of the screen. Do you see where it says "Next Blog"? Click it! Wait, finish reading this first! But, seriously, when you're done, click it. It will randomly choose another blog for you to view. I'm sure some of you already knew this, but I'll bet some of you didn't. I've been looking at tons of new blogs over the last few days, and it's a riot! Like I needed another reason to spend more time in front of the computer!
Spring is such a wonderful time of year. The birds have returned and greet each morning with their lovely songs. The tree branches are covered with green buds ready to burst into life. The grass has shed it's yellow/brown pallor in favor of a lovely emerald. The air is warm and breezy. It's all so lovely except for one thing. The bugs. Because of our nearly uninhabitable climate during the winter months, we don't see many bugs from late October through early April. I almost forget how much I hate them until they come back. And they know I hate them so they taunt me. Ever since the thermometer hit the 60 degree mark, we've had flies congregating around the back porch. I can't sit out there and enjoy my morning coffee without having them buzz past me. Now, flies I hate, but spiders I absolutely loathe. Friday morning I walked into the bathroom to dry my hair and spotted what I thought was a bumble ...
Comments