Just a quick note in case you're sitting at your computer, bored and looking for something to do. I'm a fanatic for puzzles of all sorts. Crossword puzzles, anacrostics, number puzzles, jigsaw puzzles, you get the picture. My recent obsession, however, is with KenKen puzzles. Have you tried them? They're like Sudoku, but a little more challenging. I've even got Mr. Willoughby hooked on them. They say (who are "they", anyway?) that puzzles like this keep your memory sharp and can even increase your I.Q. I don't know if there's any truth to that, but they're fun to do. Want to try one? You can find them here. Have fun!
Spring is such a wonderful time of year. The birds have returned and greet each morning with their lovely songs. The tree branches are covered with green buds ready to burst into life. The grass has shed it's yellow/brown pallor in favor of a lovely emerald. The air is warm and breezy. It's all so lovely except for one thing. The bugs. Because of our nearly uninhabitable climate during the winter months, we don't see many bugs from late October through early April. I almost forget how much I hate them until they come back. And they know I hate them so they taunt me. Ever since the thermometer hit the 60 degree mark, we've had flies congregating around the back porch. I can't sit out there and enjoy my morning coffee without having them buzz past me. Now, flies I hate, but spiders I absolutely loathe. Friday morning I walked into the bathroom to dry my hair and spotted what I thought was a bumble ...
Comments