Skip to main content

At Long Last, The Bar Is Open

I posted a recipe for Mixed Berry Margaritas that was made with frozen mixed berries a while back. They are spectacular, but if you don't have frozen berries on hand, you're out of luck. This recipe is equally wonderful, but uses frozen condensed mixed berry punch (in the freezer section of your supermarket next to frozen orange juice and lemon juice). Take a guess where I took the picture!


Mixed Berry Margaritas


  • 12 oz. can frozen mixed berry punch

  • 3 oz. tequila

  • 12 oz. ice (use the empty can to measure)

Place all ingredients in blender and blend until smooth. Pour into salt rimmed margarita glasses.


Enjoy your Mixed Berry Margarita responsibly, please!

*The picture was taken in the new pool (as if you hadn't guessed that!). I promise you, the water is much clearer than it looks in the picture.

Comments

Gracey said…
Yummy! I love everything with berries in it - and the tequilla is an added bonus!

Your pool photo looks gorgeous, btw.
Lissaloo said…
yay! I am sooo glad! Bartender, I will take 2! Or maybe 3! lol
Purple Flowers said…
I knew you were going to shoot a pool background (not that I blame you one bit). You and hubby deserve many a margaritas while floating in the pool that you painstakingly assembled! :)
L.B. said…
That's just too cool!
Unknown said…
looks delightful...so do the margaritas!
Looks yummy! And please tell your son thank you for the offer to help, I've decided to just use another template.
Donna-FFW said…
Hip hip hoooray.. its back. What a gorgeous shot of those delicious drinks in the pool!!

Popular posts from this blog

Bugging Out

Spring is such a wonderful time of year.  The birds have returned and greet each morning with their lovely songs.  The tree branches are covered with green buds ready to burst into life.  The grass has shed it's yellow/brown pallor in favor of a lovely emerald.  The air is warm and breezy.  It's all so lovely except for one thing.  The bugs. Because of our nearly uninhabitable climate during the winter months, we don't see many bugs from late October through early April.  I almost forget how much I hate them until they come back.  And they know I hate them so they taunt me.  Ever since the thermometer hit the 60 degree mark, we've had flies congregating around the back porch.  I can't sit out there and enjoy my morning coffee without having them buzz past me. Now, flies I hate, but spiders I absolutely loathe.  Friday morning I walked into the bathroom to dry my hair and spotted what I thought was a bumble ...

It's Wednesday, Welcome Back To The Cocktail Party!

Welcome to Willoughby's Blog Style Cocktail Party. I hope you will find some new blogs to follow and expand your circle of blog friends. I know you're all anxious to mingle, so I'll get right to it. I'd like to introduce Deidra from Jumping Tandem .  I know you'll enjoy her blog as much as I do. Keeping It Real.... Deidra I'm an East Coast girl living in the midwest because I love my husband (I call him "H" around here) and his work brought us here. We have been blessed with two amazing children (currently in college) and an empty nest that I absolutely love! Don't get me wrong, I love my kids but they're destined to change the world and they can't do that living under my roof (although they're welcome back anytime for love, prayers, support, encouragement, and of course homecooked meals and clean laundry). Did I mention that H is a pastor? So that makes me the pastor's wife - but don't let that blur your vision. H is...

It's Time For A Giveaway!

I am excited to announce that Novica has, once again given me a $50 gift card to award to one lucky winner.  If you're not familiar with Novica , they work in association with National Geographic to bring the work of talented artists and artisans around the globe to the rest of the world via the internet. Shopping their website is a unique experience as you can view information about each artist along with the works they create.  It gives each item a very personal feeling.  In the Keepers Of The Arts section, you can watch videos of the artists at work. I love Novica so much that I could go on and on telling you how wonderful their website is, what great customer service they have and, especially, how talented the artisans are, but it would be much more fun for you to see for yourself.  Before you head over there, though, let me give you a sneak peak of some of the wonderful things you'll discover (and maybe help you find some unique Christmas gifts). Wool...