I grew up in the suburbs. From the house I lived in, you never had to travel more than a mile to get to shopping malls, restaurants, drug stores or gas stations. We had multiple movie theaters, bowling alleys, golf courses and a water park. After Mr. Willoughby and I got married, we lived in an apartment in that same suburb for a few years. From there we moved to another suburban area, and then the city. It was while we were living in the city that we started spending our weekends on country drives and shopping at flea markets and farm stands. We found ourselves charmed by the small towns with their farmhouses and quaint shops. When it was time to get out of our house in the city, we decided that we wanted to live in the country. It was an adjustment at first. The closest place to shop (other than Kmart or the supermarket) is 20 miles away. We have no movie theaters and only a...
Comments
Oh and...
pick me, pick me.
okay...
never mind. ha!