Skip to main content

Welcome Back To The Cocktail Party!

Welcome to Willoughby's Blog Style Cocktail Party. I hope you will find some new blogs to follow and expand your circle of blog friends. I know you're all anxious to mingle, so I'll get right to it.

I'd like to introduce Charisse and Holly from Life Laugh Latte. I know you'll enjoy their blog as much as I do.





Make a hot cup of coffee, pull up a chair, and hang out with your two new girlfriends! Some things we've learned through many years of marriage and parenting, but most of what we share is just raw, uncensored life as we have experienced it. No psychology degrees, far from perfect, but all honest and vulnerable...and of course much of it is funny! Because if you can't laugh at life...it will probably make you cry. So why not choose to Laugh with us! We get together once a week and videotape our conversations. We also enjoy writing short articles about friendship, family, faith, things we love and things that make us laugh. Thanks for stopping by...there's nothing we like more than making a new friend! If you enjoy our blog please tell a friend.


Reusable Pads & OB Tampons...WRONG!

Did you even know that they existed? We chat about WHY? Why would someone use reusable pads or even those crazy little OB tampons? It's difficult for me to even say "reusable pad" without laughing! Clearly a man, who by the way would never wash one out himself, must have invented this pad.









Thank you Charisse and Holly for being guests on my blog.

The cocktail party will continue on Tuesday with a new guest blogger. It's not too late to RSVP if you haven't already. You can send your submission to me at thisstopwilloughby@yahoo.com. (If you're not already a follower, you must become one to be a guest blogger at the cocktail party.) I would appreciate it if you could send me your post in html format. If you are submitting a new post, create it on Blogger as you would any post. Save, but don't publish it. From there you can click "edit html" and copy and paste your blog into the body of an email. If you are submitting a previously published post, go into "edit" and follow the same instructions. This makes it much easier for me to display your blog post the way you have written it and saves me a lot of editing. If you have any questions, feel free to email me.


Willoughby

Comments

Thanks for having us over for a visit. So sweet of you. I've been off the internet for 2 days...and it was such a treat to see your comments today. Have a wonderful Sunday. Holly at lifelaughlatte.blogspot.com
Unknown said…
This was the post that led me to Charisse and Holly. Hysterical! You definitely need to see the follow up videoblog concerning Holly's souvenier from Charisse's trip to Spain. Priceless!
Tracie said…
More great guests! All three of you rock!

Willoughby - There's something for you at SFA when the next post goes up.
Holly Lefevre said…
Yipppeee for the cocktail party! Thanks for hosting!
Holly @ 504 Main
elvira pajarola said…
GREAT GUESTS!!!
Ligh Laugh latte is absolutely a
MUST:::and belongs to my FAVOURITES!!!!!

Dear Willoughby, did you get my e- mail??

have a nice evening and thanks!!!
ciao elvira
Willoughby, I have an award for you!

Popular posts from this blog

Bugging Out

Spring is such a wonderful time of year.  The birds have returned and greet each morning with their lovely songs.  The tree branches are covered with green buds ready to burst into life.  The grass has shed it's yellow/brown pallor in favor of a lovely emerald.  The air is warm and breezy.  It's all so lovely except for one thing.  The bugs. Because of our nearly uninhabitable climate during the winter months, we don't see many bugs from late October through early April.  I almost forget how much I hate them until they come back.  And they know I hate them so they taunt me.  Ever since the thermometer hit the 60 degree mark, we've had flies congregating around the back porch.  I can't sit out there and enjoy my morning coffee without having them buzz past me. Now, flies I hate, but spiders I absolutely loathe.  Friday morning I walked into the bathroom to dry my hair and spotted what I thought was a bumble ...

It's Wednesday, Welcome Back To The Cocktail Party!

Welcome to Willoughby's Blog Style Cocktail Party. I hope you will find some new blogs to follow and expand your circle of blog friends. I know you're all anxious to mingle, so I'll get right to it. I'd like to introduce Deidra from Jumping Tandem .  I know you'll enjoy her blog as much as I do. Keeping It Real.... Deidra I'm an East Coast girl living in the midwest because I love my husband (I call him "H" around here) and his work brought us here. We have been blessed with two amazing children (currently in college) and an empty nest that I absolutely love! Don't get me wrong, I love my kids but they're destined to change the world and they can't do that living under my roof (although they're welcome back anytime for love, prayers, support, encouragement, and of course homecooked meals and clean laundry). Did I mention that H is a pastor? So that makes me the pastor's wife - but don't let that blur your vision. H is...

It's Time For A Giveaway!

I am excited to announce that Novica has, once again given me a $50 gift card to award to one lucky winner.  If you're not familiar with Novica , they work in association with National Geographic to bring the work of talented artists and artisans around the globe to the rest of the world via the internet. Shopping their website is a unique experience as you can view information about each artist along with the works they create.  It gives each item a very personal feeling.  In the Keepers Of The Arts section, you can watch videos of the artists at work. I love Novica so much that I could go on and on telling you how wonderful their website is, what great customer service they have and, especially, how talented the artisans are, but it would be much more fun for you to see for yourself.  Before you head over there, though, let me give you a sneak peak of some of the wonderful things you'll discover (and maybe help you find some unique Christmas gifts). Wool...