Sunday, October 18, 2009

Welcome Back To The Cocktail Party!

Welcome to Willoughby's Blog Style Cocktail Party. I hope you will find some new blogs to follow and expand your circle of blog friends. I know you're all anxious to mingle, so I'll get right to it.

I'd like to introduce Charisse and Holly from Life Laugh Latte. I know you'll enjoy their blog as much as I do.





Make a hot cup of coffee, pull up a chair, and hang out with your two new girlfriends! Some things we've learned through many years of marriage and parenting, but most of what we share is just raw, uncensored life as we have experienced it. No psychology degrees, far from perfect, but all honest and vulnerable...and of course much of it is funny! Because if you can't laugh at life...it will probably make you cry. So why not choose to Laugh with us! We get together once a week and videotape our conversations. We also enjoy writing short articles about friendship, family, faith, things we love and things that make us laugh. Thanks for stopping by...there's nothing we like more than making a new friend! If you enjoy our blog please tell a friend.


Reusable Pads & OB Tampons...WRONG!

Did you even know that they existed? We chat about WHY? Why would someone use reusable pads or even those crazy little OB tampons? It's difficult for me to even say "reusable pad" without laughing! Clearly a man, who by the way would never wash one out himself, must have invented this pad.









Thank you Charisse and Holly for being guests on my blog.

The cocktail party will continue on Tuesday with a new guest blogger. It's not too late to RSVP if you haven't already. You can send your submission to me at thisstopwilloughby@yahoo.com. (If you're not already a follower, you must become one to be a guest blogger at the cocktail party.) I would appreciate it if you could send me your post in html format. If you are submitting a new post, create it on Blogger as you would any post. Save, but don't publish it. From there you can click "edit html" and copy and paste your blog into the body of an email. If you are submitting a previously published post, go into "edit" and follow the same instructions. This makes it much easier for me to display your blog post the way you have written it and saves me a lot of editing. If you have any questions, feel free to email me.


Willoughby

9 comments:

Raoulysgirl said...

Loved it!

Life Laugh Latte said...

Thanks for having us over for a visit. So sweet of you. I've been off the internet for 2 days...and it was such a treat to see your comments today. Have a wonderful Sunday. Holly at lifelaughlatte.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

This was the post that led me to Charisse and Holly. Hysterical! You definitely need to see the follow up videoblog concerning Holly's souvenier from Charisse's trip to Spain. Priceless!

Tracie said...

More great guests! All three of you rock!

Willoughby - There's something for you at SFA when the next post goes up.

Holly Lefevre said...

Yipppeee for the cocktail party! Thanks for hosting!
Holly @ 504 Main

Tattoos and Teething Rings said...

These girls crack me up!

elvira pajarola said...

GREAT GUESTS!!!
Ligh Laugh latte is absolutely a
MUST:::and belongs to my FAVOURITES!!!!!

Dear Willoughby, did you get my e- mail??

have a nice evening and thanks!!!
ciao elvira

Tattoos and Teething Rings said...

Willoughby, I have an award for you!

Unknown said...

Me too!