Wednesday, April 15, 2009

A Fun Kid Friendly Project

The kids are home from school this week for spring break. The weather hasn't been very spring like so my daughter and I have been looking for things to do indoors. Today while we were playing with her Barbie dolls, we decided to make a story. We used the digital camera to photograph each part and then used Photoscape (free photo editing software) to add bubbles with text.








Next time we'll be a little more creative and make the story a little longer. It was a lot of fun, I highly recommend this project!

8 comments:

Tattoos and Teething Rings said...

What a great idea! This is definitely something we will be doing soon, thanks for the tip!

Raoulysgirl said...

What a great idea!!!

Unfortunately, my oldest detests Barbies...she's a tomboy.

While my youngest LOVES all things girly (especially Barbie), she's not quite into the whole computer thing.

I will keep this in mind, though...when she gets a little older!!!

Donna-FFW said...

This sounds like a fantastic project for them.. Thanks for sharing this idea.

Unknown said...

Funny! All pet shop employees should look so good! LOL! I think this is a wonderful idea and something my son might enjoy using his "webkins".

Heidi said...

My girls out love this! Great idea. You are a nice mom :)

Lissaloo said...

lol, my girls are gonna love this! I can't wait til they get home so I can show them :)
What a fun idea :)

Debbie said...

hahahaaa....too funny!!

L.B. said...

Oh wow, I can have some fun with this. Thanks for the great idea.