Skip to main content

And The Winner Is.....

I know there are all sorts of high tech ways to draw a random winner when you're having a giveaway, but I prefer the low tech approach.  I think it's more fun and so does my daughter.

Here's what we did.  We put the names of all the entrants on little slips of paper, folded them in half and then put them all in one of my new hand blown margarita glasses (seemed appropriate for this giveaway since I got them from Novica, don't you think?).


We gave them a good stir and then my daughter reached in and chose a name.


It's a little blurry, but I think you can clearly see who the winner is.  Congratulations, Kerrie!  I hope you enjoy your shopping spree!

I'd like to thank everyone who entered my giveaway as well as the wonderful people at Novica for giving me the opportunity to share the talented artists and artisans with my blog friends.


Willoughby

Comments

Purple Flowers said…
Congratulations Kerrie - enjoy!
OneEar said…
I enjoy your sense of irony. I think.
OneEar said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
abby jenkins said…
Love the margarita glass! happy new year
Kerrie said…
So excited. Thanks!!
Bill Lisleman said…
well the giveaway led me to check out Novica. I had not heard of it and it does look like an interesting concept.
Are the shipping costs high?
Jenn Erickson said…
Happy New Year, my friend! I, too, prefer the low-tech method. It's more personal, and when you involve the kids, a lot more fun too!
Jenny said…
Congratulations Miss Kerrie!

Popular posts from this blog

Bugging Out

Spring is such a wonderful time of year.  The birds have returned and greet each morning with their lovely songs.  The tree branches are covered with green buds ready to burst into life.  The grass has shed it's yellow/brown pallor in favor of a lovely emerald.  The air is warm and breezy.  It's all so lovely except for one thing.  The bugs. Because of our nearly uninhabitable climate during the winter months, we don't see many bugs from late October through early April.  I almost forget how much I hate them until they come back.  And they know I hate them so they taunt me.  Ever since the thermometer hit the 60 degree mark, we've had flies congregating around the back porch.  I can't sit out there and enjoy my morning coffee without having them buzz past me. Now, flies I hate, but spiders I absolutely loathe.  Friday morning I walked into the bathroom to dry my hair and spotted what I thought was a bumble ...

It's Wednesday, Welcome Back To The Cocktail Party!

Welcome to Willoughby's Blog Style Cocktail Party. I hope you will find some new blogs to follow and expand your circle of blog friends. I know you're all anxious to mingle, so I'll get right to it. I'd like to introduce Deidra from Jumping Tandem .  I know you'll enjoy her blog as much as I do. Keeping It Real.... Deidra I'm an East Coast girl living in the midwest because I love my husband (I call him "H" around here) and his work brought us here. We have been blessed with two amazing children (currently in college) and an empty nest that I absolutely love! Don't get me wrong, I love my kids but they're destined to change the world and they can't do that living under my roof (although they're welcome back anytime for love, prayers, support, encouragement, and of course homecooked meals and clean laundry). Did I mention that H is a pastor? So that makes me the pastor's wife - but don't let that blur your vision. H is...

It's Time For A Giveaway!

I am excited to announce that Novica has, once again given me a $50 gift card to award to one lucky winner.  If you're not familiar with Novica , they work in association with National Geographic to bring the work of talented artists and artisans around the globe to the rest of the world via the internet. Shopping their website is a unique experience as you can view information about each artist along with the works they create.  It gives each item a very personal feeling.  In the Keepers Of The Arts section, you can watch videos of the artists at work. I love Novica so much that I could go on and on telling you how wonderful their website is, what great customer service they have and, especially, how talented the artisans are, but it would be much more fun for you to see for yourself.  Before you head over there, though, let me give you a sneak peak of some of the wonderful things you'll discover (and maybe help you find some unique Christmas gifts). Wool...