Instead, let's talk about some random things I've been wondering about.
- Why do some stores and restaurants have their phone number posted on their sign or above their entrance? If you can see the phone number, aren't you close enough to go in and ask your question or place your order? And if you're thinking it might be nice to call and place your carry out order later, can you really save the phone number to your cell phone while driving by at 40+ miles per hour?
- Why do they post a sign saying "Bump" next to a large bump in the road? When you add up the cost of the sign, the post and the manpower to install it, wouldn't it be more cost effective to fix the bump?
- How often do condiment containers in restaurants get cleaned?
- Why do they ask you where you'll be going and what you'll be doing when you cross the border into Canada? Do I have to have a purpose or can I just come over and look around? And really, if I were there to commit a crime, would I tell the border agents?
- Why are there instructions on shampoo bottles? Does anyone actually need instructions to wash their hair?
- Why will my vacuum cleaner suck the fringe right off my rugs but it won't pick up crumbs in my kitchen?