Monday, July 6, 2009

Willoughby's Wonderful Things

Before I begin today's post, I would like to thank all of you for nice comments you left on my Welcome To The Willoughby Back Porch Bar post. I was terribly flattered by the compliments. We spend a lot of time on the porch and it was fun to give you a tour.

We did pull ourselves away from the porch yesterday and took a day trip that I will be blogging about later today (I hope). I have lots of pictures to go through, and I need to get a few more from Purple Hoodie Chick.



I'm still tired from the holiday weekend, so I have only one "Wonderful" item to post today. It's a good one, though, and I think you'll enjoy it.

I stumbled across this blog, recently, and I was hooked. It's called The DIY Maven's Blog. There are some amazingly creative ideas for projects and recipes as well some really cool tech stuff. Check out the Altoid Tin project, the Bacon Cups or the Incredible Interactive Mirror, just to name a few. I can almost guarantee that you'll find something that interests you. There are currently 180 pages, so plan on sticking around for a while. Have fun!

5 comments:

Purple Flowers said...

Thanks for the heads-up; I will definately take the journey to a new blog.

Unknown said...

Always on the lookout for new blogs to follow. I will go check it out. Thanks for the tip!

Donna-FFW said...

LOVE that site.. those bacon cups look delicious. Unique. Thanks for the heads up.

Tattoos and Teething Rings said...

Mmmmmmm bacon...I now have a new way to use my favorite breakfast treat!

Joanna Jenkins said...

Loved the DIY Maven blog! Thanks for the tip :-)