I've been working on the cocktail party submissions (which I love, keep them coming!), but I'm also fooling around with a new look for This Stop Willoughby. I hope to create something that I love and that will be visually interesting to anyone who drops in on my little corner of cyberspace. I need to get back to my Friday Night Drink Demos, too. Have you missed them? I know I have!
I also got some awards this week from old friends and new friends. The first one, The Friends Award, I received from both Amy at The House Of Seven Tails and kyslp at Stir-Fry Awesomeness. Thank you so much to both of you!
The rules to this award are:
*This award is bestowed on to blogs that are exceedingly charming.
*These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends.
*They are not interested in self-aggrandizement.
*Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. *Please give more attention to these writers.
*Deliver this award to other bloggers who must choose others to pass it on to and include this *Cleverly-written* text into the body of their award.
It isn't specified how many bloggers I am supposed to pass this award along to, but I think four sounds about right. Here are four special bloggers (and new friends) I would like to give it to:
- Where is your cell phone? Nearby
- Your hair? Bad
- Your mother? Kind
- Your father? Funny
- Your favorite food? Seafood
- Your dream last night? Forgotten
- Your favorite drink? Coffee
- Your dream/goal? Write
- What room are you in? Dining Room
- Your hobby? Procrastinating
- Your fear? Germs
- Where do you want to be in 6 years? Oceanfront
- Where were you last night? Home
- Something you aren't? Perfect
- Muffins? Please!
- Wish list item? KA Mixer
- Where did you grow up? Suburbs
- Last thing you did? Typed
- What are you wearing? Shorts
- Your TV? Which?
- Your pets? Chester (cat)
- Your friends? Which?
- Your life? Fabulous!
- Your mood? Content
- Missing someone? Friends
- Vehicle? SUV
- Something you're not wearing? Hat
- Your favorite store? Antique
- Your favorite color? Purple
- When was the last time you laughed? Recently
- Last time you cried? Sad
- Your best friend? Missing
- One place that I go over and over? Supermarket
- One person who emails me regularly? Phil
- Favorite place to eat? North Carolina
- Bashful Toast (aka Purple Hoodie Chick)
- 5th Sister
- Katie's Korner
- Marvelously Mundane
- Muddy Runner
- One Step At A Time
- Tattoos and Teething Rings
- Tried and True Cookie With Heidi
- What's For Dinner?
- Yesterday's Tomorrow
The cocktail party will continue tomorrow, please come back then!