The rules of this award dictate that I must post the award on my blog, list seven personality traits of mine and pass the award to seven other bloggers. Here goes:
- Dedicated - I'm absolutely dedicated to my family.
- Creative - I like to think outside the box and find new ways to do things. I especially enjoy getting creative with cooking, home projects and writing.
- Optimistic - I think I'm usually a "glass half full" kind of person.
- Humorous - Life is funny. I can't imagine going a day without finding something to laugh at.
- Appreciative - I try never to forget how lucky I am to have special people in my life and make sure they know how much I care about them.
- Honest - I'm a terrible liar, I have to be truthful even when it means admitting I'm wrong.
- Particular - This has to be the most annoying personality trait that I have. I'm so particular (picky, obsessive/compulsive, whatever!) that sometimes I drive others (and myself) crazy. I tend to like things done a certain way and I can't let it go when someone does them a different way. It makes shopping harder, too. Purple Hoodie Chick has been to the supermarket with me, just ask her!
- The 5th Sister
- The Muddy Runner
- Who Has The Thyme?
- Tattoos And Teething Rings
- Purple Hoodie Chick
- One Step At A Time
- Forty Something And Counting
I also received the Passionate Blogger award from The 5th Sister. Thank you so much!
The rules of this award are: post the award on my blog, list 5 things I am passionate about (other than my blog), and tag 5 people on my list and let them know why I tagged them.
I am passionate about:
- My husband - After 20 years of marriage I am still passionately in love with this man.
- My children - They amaze me every day.
- Music - I don't play an instrument and I don't sing well, but I couldn't go a day without listening to music.
- The ocean - I don't live near the ocean, but I'd like to some day. I feel drawn to it in a way that I can't put into words.
- Living without regret - This is a pretty broad category, I know, but I don't want to look back and say "I wish I had....." years from now. For me, that means making sure the people in my life know that I care about them and things like taking family vacations while my kids are still young. It also means not sweating the small stuff or taking a single second for granted.
I'd like to pass this award on to these passionate bloggers:
- ViisionGFX - He's passionate about digital photography and creating graphics. He's also my son!
- Donna of My Tasty Treasures - Her blog is pretty passionate!
- Purple Flowers - Her passion for flowers is evident in her lovely pictures.
- Everyday With Abby J - She is passionate about her amazing travels.
- Yesterday's Tomorrow - She's passionate about her family and her life.
I love writing my blog and I appreciate all of you who take the time to read it and leave comments (who doesn't love feedback?) as well as any new friends that stop by. If you haven't visited some of the blogs listed in this post, you should check them out. They're all fabulous!
I'll be back later to open the bar! See you then!