Monday, March 23, 2009

Snack Time!

We had to make a quick stop at the supermarket after school today, and the kids were hungry. They wanted me to pick up the ingredients to make their favorite cheese spread/dip. This recipe is fast and easy, and uses ingredients you may already have on hand. Serve it with crackers, tortilla chips or pretzels. We like tortilla chips best!



Willoughby House Cheese Spread




  • 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
  • 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
  • 2 tablespoons milk
  • 1 teaspoon horseradish
  • 1 teaspoon onion powder
  • 1 teaspoon garlic powder
  • dash hot sauce

Place all ingredients in bowl and beat with electric mixer on high until well mixed. Serve with crackers, tortilla chips or pretzels. This disappears quickly at my house, so I usually double the recipe.

8 comments:

BashfulToast said...

Omg! This is the most amazing thing i have ever eaten. Okay well maybe thats alittle much but this stuff is super good.lol

jamieswifey4life said...

This sounds wonderful! I will have to give it a try for my kids after school snacks. Thanks for sharing!

Raoulysgirl said...

This sounds yummy!!!

Donna-FFW said...

Anything with horseradish I am so there, I love the stuff! This looks perfect!

Gracey said...

Yum!

Unknown said...

It's the simplest of things that give us the greatest pleasure! Sounds yummy!

Heidi said...

This sounds great. Next week I will be buying the cream cheese to make this!

Holly Lefevre said...

Yummy! Anything with cheese gets me.
Holly