First of all, I would like to start the party tomorrow if anyone is able to provide me with a post by then. My plan is to post a guest blogger every other day until everyone has had their turn. If you have more than one blog, I would be happy to publish a post from each one. As far as content is concerned, feel free to blog about anything you like. Whether you chose to create a new post or use one that has been previously published, I think it would be best to go with something that represents a typical post from your blog. You want to give new readers a sense of what your blog is about on any given day. I would also like to introduce each blogger by posting the profile information that appears on your blog.
I think the easiest way to submit your posts to the party would be via email (email@example.com). You can email me your post or, if you want to use a previously published post, send me the link. I'll take it from there. I will post guest bloggers in the order that I receive their submissions. I would appreciate it if you would give a me a shout on your blog the day your post appears. Feel free to host a party on your blog, as well.
And now, I wanted to address a few specifics:
- L.B. - Go ahead and email me your post whenever it's ready.
- Heidi - Let me know which post you would like me to share.
- Tattoos and Teething Rings - I want you to share whatever you'd like! A new post, or a previously published favorite.
- Lissaloo - I will use your Five Words post unless you've changed your mind and want something different. I'm glad you're excited about the party!
- Kathy - I love your blog! I'm sure readers will find anything you would like to submit interesting!
- Christine - Just let me know!
- Donna - A non-naughty post would probably be best (my kids do read my blog from time to time), but I really would like you to participate!
- 5th Sister - Any topic you like would be great!
It's not too late to RSVP if you haven't already. And if you're new around here, don't be shy, I'd love to share your blog with the rest of my blog buddies!